Full Stack Developer
Job Code: — TE21SD01
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 6+ yrs
- Strong knowledge of React Native along with extensive understanding of hooks, application life-cycle and code architecture
- Should have understanding and hands-on experience of the tools and readily used RN libraries (like React-Native-Fast-Image, React-Navigation, Redux and Network libraries)
- Should adhere to the best practices of Sprint Planning, Retrospective, Estimation, Demos and Documentation
- Should have a holistic understanding of App architecture and how React interacts with the native layers for iOS and Android respectively
- Should ace at writing modular and reusable code across the system and document it well so as to enable other developers to use it in their projects extensively
- Excellent Code reviewer and champion at writing unit test cases
- Mentoring, onboarding and interviewing the candidate
- Basic understanding of Android / iOS
- Open source contribution will be a plus
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills and make them more effective product software engineers
- Experience influencing software engineers’ best practices within your team
- Passion to design and develop intuitive user interfaces.
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others and strong analytical thinking skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science
How to apply: To apply for this job, email your resume to [email protected] with subject line: + .