Embedded Firmware Engineer
Job Code: — TE21FD01
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 4+ yrs
- Architect, Design, Build the firmware of various multiprocessor and microcontroller hardware for multiple computer vision and robotics applications.
- Working with code and drivers to enhance and build new systems and products including digital cameras, embedded video systems, wireless modules such as Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, cellular modules, high-speed communication buses.
- Contributing to the design and development of autonomous robots and machine vision applications.
- Multiple sensor, wireless communication and processor interfacing.
- Board upbringing tasks like bootloaders, device drivers, device tree overlays.
- Sensor fusion and interfacing multiple industrial motors and actuators.
- Structured programming in C/C++, assembly.
- Participating in the review of documents, designs, code, and test cases of software
- Collaborating with HW engineers on a schematic review to ensure SW resources are aligned with HW
- Performing functional testing of developed software to ensure correct operation and compatibility
- Problem solving in both team setting and individual environment.
- 3-8 years experience in Embedded Firmware with diverse skill set as follows:
- Industrial experience in programming environments like RTOS, archlinux.
- Strong Embedded Programming Skills with C/C++, Python, and Shell scripting
- Usage of communication protocols such as UART, i2C,SPI,RS-232,RS-485
- Hands-on experience with Linux Kernel.
- Hands-on experience with Sensor fusion of IoT sensors and LiDARs and industrial distance measuring sensors
- Hands-on experience with industrial control interfaces of DC/ Servo motor drives.
- Knowledge of control systems, digital electronics.
- Multi-threading and data structures.
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Jira/Confluence and Git experience is a MUST.
- Hands-on experience in programming autonomous robots using ROS is an added advantage.
- The ability to use basic electronic instruments (Scope, Multi-meter, etc.) for assisting during SW-HW integration & debugging is an asset
- Usage of communication protocols like CAN, MODBUS, Embedded Ethernet.
How to apply: To apply for this job, email your resume to [email protected] with subject line: + .