Computer Vision Engineer
Job Code: — TE21RD01
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 3+ yrs
- Architect, Design, Build and deploy solutions using Computer Vision and Image Processing techniques for various applications like quality inspection in process industries, Surveillance automation and law enforcement.
- Take ownership of end-to-end development of computer vision projects from concept stage to deployment stage and constant improvement of algorithm performance.
- Conduct feasibility study of various requirements from customers from various industries.
- Translate the business requirement to a computer vision problem statement, develop a data collection strategy to provide required insights and to meet target metrics.
- Benchmark and Tune the Computer Vision Algorithms according to the Hardware Accelerators for performance benchmarking.
- Optimize the Vision Algorithms to efficiently run on resource constrained hardware on the edge.
- Collaborate with Customers for Requirements Capturing and Architecture definition.
- Collaborate closely with software, hardware and business teams to deploy the solution with respect to various constraints and customer requirements.
- BS or MS degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- 3-5 years of industry work experience or research experience on Image Processing and Computer Vision Algorithms used for Object Detection, Tracking, Segmentation and Classification.
- Should have experience in pytorch, GPU parallelization, deep learning and neural network pruning techniques.
- Experience in developing end-to-end applications from conceptualization to deployment and troubleshooting.
- Deep understanding of principles of Camera Sensors.
- Solid understanding of computer architecture, operating system fundamentals.
- Strong Data structures and Algorithms know-how with Excellent Python and C/C++ programming skills.
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
How to apply: To apply for this job, email your resume to [email protected] with subject line: <Job Code> + <Full Name>